Friday, December 9, 2016

Wild At Heart - Imaginarium Designs

Hello everyone, 
Today, I am excited to be back at "Imaginarium Designs blog as a Guest Designer this month, using chipboards to create a layout.

Here is my layout -

"WILD AT HEART"
I used the papers and stamp set and flowers from a Christmas collection
"Season's Greetings" from Couture Creations. I just want to also show you Christmas collections of papers and embellishments really can be used for other themes projects.



Below is the word title "WILD AT HEART" chipboard  IDP0181, in which I applied a couple of coats of gesso.I love how the white stands out from all the red and brown tones.



I inked all the hearts shapes from the chipboard called
"LOU's HEART SHAPES"  IDDL0015, also adding some glossy accents on top.



I also inked some of the NAT"S HAND DRAWN LEAVES" IDDL0015 with green ink pad and adhered around, underneath the flowers.













"Imaginarium Designs"- chipboard 


"Wild at Heart" IDP0181

Nat's hand drawn leaves- IDD0044

Lou's Heart shapes - IDDL0015


Be sure to check out all the inspirational works from all the talented designers here on the "Imaginarium Designs" blog.


Other Materials are from Couture Creations
Anna Griffin Ironwork stencil C0725017
Mixed Primrose Flowers ULT157666
Large Mixed Poinsettias ULT157663
Joyful greetings stampset ULT157674
ULT157660 Paper Pad - Season's Greetings


Until next time, Thanks for looking :) 
I will be back this month with another project to share
 Cheers Adriana Bolzon XXX

 



2 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

A gorgeous layout Adriana .. would not have realised they were Christmas papers if you hadn't said so. Love the stamped and stenciled background and the flowers flowing down the page are really lovely!! hugs xx

Cindy Gay said...

I love this! (Don't believe that you're "wild"