Saturday, July 2, 2016

Breathe the Salt Air - Vintage Card

Hello there everyone, thanks for stopping by here. 
Today, I am sharing a card that I have created with 
Artdeco / Couture Creations paper and products. It has been very cold here in Australia for the past few days, very cold…. but it is a great time for creating some cards  and doing some crafting time :)


SEA BREEZE  papers are designed by Denise Boddey 
which they are now available at your local scrapbooking store. 

Using the die set  "Seagulls over the Ocean" and along with the stamp set "Beside the Beach" and using the sentiments 

"Breathe the Salt Air" for the front of my card.





Diecut Sea Breeze " Seagulls over the Ocean"










I used one of the Vintage postcards images from the Ephemera set "C0724681"






This is the die cut I created with
I cut the waves section from the die cut - a beautiful flourish :)

"Seagulls over the Ocean" C0724689
Until next time, Thanks for looking :)
Cheers Adriana XXX

Couture Creations Website
Sea Breeze products
view all products HERE

Thanks for looking, stay warm,!!!! 
Cheers Adriana XX

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a cleverly constructed card....love how it opens to that vintage postcard. Way cool!! And I adore your 'sea waves' flourish, works sooo well:):)

Lizzyc said...

How lovely, love the seagulls and waves, a great card!

Tania said...

Such a pretty card, lovely details too!

Amanda Baldwin said...

Wow! Such a pretty card, & I love that vintage postcard surprise inside - so clever and totally gorgeous xo xo