Thursday, October 15, 2015

Butterfly Best Wishes Cards

Hi everyone, on the 3rd October was "World Card Making Day"… so I made a few cards for family and friends…. I will be making more for Christmas 

Today I am Sharing two cards I made with the new paper collection
Ma Cherie from Kaisercraft
check out the paper range  HERE

So, here are my cards….

"Best Wishes"  cards





Materials used:
Kaisercraft Ma Cherie - paper pad PP982
Ma Cherie - clear stamp set CS241
Butterfly card flip die cut set - Kaisercraft card creations die cut DD316
Rusty hinge Distress Ink pad
Foam dots

******

"Best Wishes"






Materials used:
Kaisercraft Ma Cherie paper pad PP982
Ma Cherie clear stamp set CS241
Butterfly is from the Ma Cherie paper P1954 Exquisite
Rusty hinge Distress Ink pad
Foam dots


Thanks for stopping by
Big hugs
Cheers Adriana XX





1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Really pretty creating! I love butterflies!