Monday, September 14, 2015

Merry Christmas Angel - Couture Creations

Hi there everyone, hope all is well, just sharing another
simple and easy Christmas layout that I have created using the new 
the CHRISTMAS EVE DIES - COUTURE CREATIONS

and also using some of the wonderful 
Christmas Emporium Collection - Papers and Emporium embellishments
C0724553 designed by Denise Boddey.
Here is my layout

"Merry Christmas Angel" 





In this gorgeous set of Christmas papers there are 2 of each design. 
I totally love this vintage paper collection.




I did some fuzzy cutting of some of the birds and holly leaves for
the edges and underneath the photo of my layout. 
I created the title with the die cut
Merry Christmas Flourish C0724428




 

I cut some Layered Christmas Poinsettia's with the Craft Concepts Die CR381132 with the papers from 
Christmas Emporium Collection - Papers and Emporium embellishment
then I adhered some Vintage Gold Gemstones C0721990
in the centre of each flower. 

For the leaves I used the smallest tree die cut from 
the Evergreen Trees C0724423 and inked the edges with some Green ink.










Thanks for looking, Cheers Adriana XXX   :)


Couture Creations Materials






Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK


for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.



3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, your angel is THE Cutest!!! And that poinsettia die is really lovely......I'm drooling over the sentiment, too. GORGEOUS work. Glad everyone's catching up to me with the CHristmas stuff, LOL!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

A really lovely layout! Love the poinsettia flowers! And the papers look wonderful!

Denise van Deventer said...

Another beauty...those blooms are just fabulous! ;-)