Monday, May 18, 2015

Scrap Yard - Kaisercraft

Hi everyone… very cold here,hope you are warm
and staying healthy….  :)
My latest projects that I have created for Kaisercraft 
using one of the latest May collections, one of my fav's too.

"Scrap Yard" paper collections are very grungy and rustic collection.
Great for any vintage and rustic type projects, ….
just my type of papers, love, love, love them.

Go to the Kaisercraft blog for more inspirational ideas from
the rest of the awesome Design Team.

I created a layout and 2 cards
Hope you like them…. first up is my layout… using the collectables
on the page, stamping, painting and using Kaiser templates with texture paste, I also distressed the edges of most of the papers.
Also a bit of twine and brads placed here and there.

"Best Eva Day"




Here is a Happy Birthday Dad - card



Here is a Happy Birthday - card,
 flowers with a touch a grunge.




Until next time, thanks for looking and for your lovely comments,
I truly appreciate them so much :)
Have a great week …. stay warm...
Cheers xx :) Adriana 



4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Yes you use these papers perfectly! Fantastic layout, love the cards too! Not too cold here yet, a bit drizzly this morning!

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice background-like the texture. Also the colors match the photo perfectly.

Trish said...

Awesome LO and cards

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...love the rustic feel of all these projects...really so super! I love the layout for the colours and detailing and styling! Again the cards gorgeous...and just love these colours!