Friday, April 24, 2015

Oh So Lovely - Kaisercraft new papers

Hi everyone… thanks for taking the time
to stop by blog today, and today I am sharing my projects
that I have created for Kaisercraft using one of the new April collections.

"Oh So Lovely" paper collections are a fabulous collection,
this has to be my favourite at the moment.
Go to the Kaisercraft blog for more inspirational ideas from
the rest of the Design Team.

I created a layout and 2 cards…
Hope you like them….
Using the "Oh So Lovely" - PS399 Mademoiselle speciality frame around the edges.

"Remember this moment" layout



Photo of one of the canals in Venice, such a beautiful place.


Here are 2 cards I also created with these stunning papers …
"Cherish every single day"  a very special card for a friend....



"Be your own kind of Beautiful"



Until next time, thanks for looking and leaving your comments
I truly appreciate them so much :)

Have a great weekend
Cheers xx :) Adriana 



5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Love this paper range and love how you have used these papers and collectables! Thanks for your encouragement too!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous papers, gorgeous projects....love that Venice canal picture and the frame is YUM!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful framing.

Trish said...

Gorgeous work!

Helen Wallace said...

Beautiful work Adriana. Thanks for the inspiration :)