Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Teddy Bear's Picnic


Hi everyone,
Hope all is well.... 
and thanks for stopping by today.

Just a very quick post detailing
the latest paper collection from Kaisercraft.

Showcasing some of the September paper collections, Today I am showcasing "Teddy Bear's Picnic" This is such an adorable paper collection.


More details and material lists are on the Kaisercraft blog
please check it out HERE

Here are my projects that I have created for my DT work at Kasiercraft
........ hope it inspires you......this is such a cute
collection of papers... I do love the cute teddy's......

"Just me and my Teddy Bear" layout




a card, "You are Beary Special"




Mini 4 Drawers... very simple project, but quite lovely for any bedroom or
study area, to put little treasures in  ...





Thanks for looking, have a great day!!!
Cheers Adriana XX  :)



5 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Three gorgeous projects Adriana. I love that the bear has a blossom like the one in her hair. A sweet card which would suit any age or gender and a very useful and pretty chest of drawers. Fabulous :D

Home sweet home said...

Stunning projects:)

Love them all:)

Have a nice week:)

Merethe

Lizzyc said...

These look beary lovely!! hehe!

Lizzy Hill said...

These are lovely....BEARY lovely [sozzy - couldn't help that!!!]....especially that little chest of drawers ...& I do LOOOVE your curled up distressed pages up top!!

Jody said...

Tout tes projets sont magnifique merci de ce beau partage