Friday, January 31, 2014

Cardabilities #92 Card


Hi there everyone, 

It's time for another sketch from
Cardabilities Sketch challenge #92 

Today, I am sharing my last DT
card I created with a new fabulous 
sketch, once again created by the wonderful Karan.
My term on the DT is finished and I have had a fabulous time on the
DT at Cardabilities, I wish all the
new design team members all the best.
I will still be hopping on the blog, checking
out all the wonderful designs and inspirational
takes of Karan's wonderful sketches.

I hope you can join in on the fun too, you have
until the 13th February to join in on this challenge.

If you enter in this challenge all you have to do
is create your card  based on the sketch and
if you win it will be
featured over on the 
Cardabilities  FACEBOOK page.
and on Cardabilities blog

Here is my card I created using the
Base Coat #2 paper collection from Kaisercraft

a very soft shabby-chic  
theme happening here.




Using a Diamonte cluster from Meg's Garden website 
(click on the side bar on my blog
to go to the Meg's Garden website)


and Here is the sketch to follow.

I hope you can join in and
Thanks to Karan for having me on the DT
and
Thanks to you for looking...Take care
Cheers Adriana XX



8 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Pretty, pretty!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Beautiful card Adriana! Love your take on the sketch and sorry to see you are leaving the Team. Hopefully though, we will still see your entries into their future challenges.
Always love your interpretation of the sketches!! Fabulous!! ox

Lizzyc said...

That card is gorgeous, love the blingy embellishment, and another great sketch from cardabilities!

Helen Wallace said...

Gorgeous interpretation Adriana...Love the multi tied string and the bling :D

Heather McMahon said...

This is fabulous Adriana! Love it! And good luck for wherever your scrapping journey takes you from here.

Lizzy Hill said...

I will miss your ever always inspiring cards! But that's the thing with DTs, right - they only last so long.....& what a stunner to go out on...& LOOOVE the Meg's G diamante to top it all off, too:):)

Rose said...

WOW!!! this is beautiful and i love all the layers :) so sad you will not be staying on :(

Jody said...

Elle est superbe cette carte j'aime beaucoup ce sketch