Saturday, February 25, 2012

TCR#99 - BOY

Hi everyone
The Color Room new palette of colours are:
Caramel Sand, Sky Blue, Burgundy Beach Hut, Deep Sea Blue
Check all the details here and other members projects,


I loved the sketch and the colours are awesome.
I had another photo of my nephew, which I wanted to scrap
so I used this opportunity to scrap with these colours.

Here is my layout


TCR#99    BOY
The journal message reads:
"Between the innocence of babyhood and the dignity
of manhood, we find a delightful creature of a BOY".



"Imaginairum Designs" Chipboards used are

ID Alphas -  IDAUC0001
Flourish - IDFL0002


Don't forget there are only a few days left to enter for the competition at
"Imaginarium Designs" you can win some great chipboards check out all the details here:

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Cheers Adriana XXXX

9 comments:

Di Garling said...

Oh WOW Adriana, fab layout. I don't think I have seen you do "boys" before!! Looks great. Love it. Cheers Di xo

Jasmine S said...

OMG. This is a jaw dropper. Another feature coming up I feel.
Fantastic work. LOOOOOVE.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Wonderful take on the colors, Adriana!! This is gorgeous! :)))

Sandie said...

Just gorgeous Adriana. The flourish is gorgeous, the colours too, but I adore how you have put everything together.

Marelize said...

What a stunning boy page Adriana! I love all the distressing techniques you used and the banner looks great. :)
Congrats on your feature at TCR.

Eila Sandberg said...

Goodness gracious great balls of fire! what an awesome line up Meg has for her new team! Am so looking forward to working with you all. Mwah! xoxoxo

Patricia said...

Very beautiful...

Gayle Price said...

Great page, so bold and strong, beautiful depth of colour, and lovely shabby details. Congrats too on your last TCR feature with your pretty fairy LO. You go girl. xx

Paula said...

Wow, brilliant balance of colours here! Love the chipboard & what you've done with the photo!