Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hoping you are all treating your mother with special treats today.
Happy Mother's Day to my mum and to my mother-in-law.
I have been very specially treated with a beautiful day with my family.
"The Colour Room" #57 sketch has been posted on their blog.
This week they had a special guest and very talented lady, Natalie May.
She created a LO, using earthy tones and has done an awesome job.
Please go to the colour room website, and check out her LO, go my bling of "the color room"
and click on it and see her wonderful LO.



Here is the sketch from TCR

Also there is a card sketch using the same colours and sketch. I made a mother's day card.


Here is the Sketch from their post




Hope you have a great day :)

Thanks for looking, *Adriana*

No comments: